Red-y For Spring

This post contains commissionable links.

Sweater (similar) | Similar striped shirt | Jeans (similar)| Sneakers (also here) | Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

Happy Wednesday, friends! I hope you're having a great week! Mine has been busy, and was preceded by a busy (but fun!) weekend. I had a friend in town because we had tickets to see the Cancelled live show with Tana Mongeau and Brooke Schofield on Thursday night, and that was SO fun! We got dinner at a new-to-us sushi place which was so good! We also got brunch and made a quick trip a winery on Saturday while she was home. On Sunday, my dad helped Kenny and I put our bedroom closet back together after the rod collapsed and stripped the supports out of the wall... but DON'T tell me I have too many clothes! 😂 It was a wake up call to get rid of a bunch of stuff, though...


Today I'm sharing a simple spring transitional outfit that has been a go-to for me on the weekends when it's chilly and I just can't come up with anything to wear. 😂 I'm a dress girl at heart, and I am itching to break out my colorful sundresses now that it's officially spring, if only the weather would cooperate with me!


A striped boatneck tee is a staple layering piece for me, especially in the spring and summer. I have this one in a few different colors - the red isn't available currently, but this one is very similar.


This cardigan is much nicer quality than I expected! The only thing I didn't like about it was the buttons, so I removed them and replaced them with some gold blazer buttons and now it's perfect! I got it to wear around the holidays (also featured in this post!) but I've loved wearing it throughout the spring transitional season, too.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments