Casual Christmas

This post contains commissionable links.

Sweater | Headband | Similar jeans | Sneakers (also here, here, here, here) | Bag


It's four days til Christmas, my friends!
I would ask if you're ready, but I think at this point either we are or we aren't. 😂 I did pretty well at getting my gifts bought well in advance this year, and while I'm still waiting on one of Kenny's, I think I'm pretty set otherwise! Next on my list is getting ingredients for recipes I'll be making the next few days - mostly appetizer type stuff, which is always fun!


Today I wanted to share an easy, casual, outfit that's perfect for a low-key Christmas gathering, and something you can probably recreate with pieces you already own! I wore this look again layered with a ruffle detail white button up underneath and I wish I had photographed it that way because it was extra cute!


My red-wearing is mainly concentrated to the holiday season, but it shouldn't be that way! It's festive, but it shouldn't be sequestered to December. This cardigan is a piece that I know I'll wear throughout the winter months - especially after replacing the buttons with these, which make it look more expensive!



I hope you all are off work or will be off soon to enjoy Christmas! I have been off since last Thursday and I am extremely grateful - I have gotten SO much done during that time so it's really been great. I'll be back before the week is over with one last holiday outfit post, so I'll see you then!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments