Spring Fever Wishlist

This post contains commissionable links.


SHOP THE COLLAGE:



I have spring fever, and I know I'm not the only one! I've been doing a lot of browsing in anticipation of warmer weather, so I thought I'd share some of my picks for spring!

Block print dresses are pretty much my uniform in the summertime, and I just ordered this one - I have a few from this brand and they're absolutely lovely, especially for the price. They're handmade in India but only take about a week to arrive in my experience. Speaking of dresses, how fun is this one?! It reminds me of Farm Rio and Alemais. 

I've become a major straw hat girl in recent years, and I had to have this black boater to complete my collection. Meredith Blake vibes! I'm also eyeing this belt, I have the leather version and love it, and I get a ton of wear out of my raffia belts in the spring and summer. 

The last thing I probably need is another pair of sandals, but this pair is currently on sale for under $20 and go with everything! I love a bit of a block heel to elongate the legs, and this mule style sandal is very comfortable. 

xoxx, Laura

No comments