10 Spring Candle Recommendations

This post contains commissionable links.


I normally don't like most of the spring candle options because the tend to be very gourmand, fruity, or suffocatingly floral, none of which is my taste. Over the years I've discovered a handful of spring home fragrances that I love, and I've discovered a few great new ones this year that I'm excited to share with you today!


1.
Crystal Flora: This isn't your average floral fragrance, it's super fresh and inviting. The notes are bergamot, floral, and lemon, although it doesn't necessarily smell citrusy in my opinion, just fresh. It reminds me of how a cute boutique in Charleston would smell. Great ratings, too!



2. Salt: The Hearth & Hand line is full of amazing candle fragrances, but Salt is my favorite (and my mom's favorite!) It's fresh and homey, and neutral enough to burn year-round in any room of your home.



3. Hibiscus Waterfalls: This is a forever repurchase for me, it is SO fresh and the perfect home scent. It has a similar vibe to Crystal Flora, the notes are hibiscus, peach nectar and fresh waterfall mist. It's the perfect strength to fill the room without being overpowering.


4. Blue Verbena & Lime: This scent is new to me this year and it is SO nice, it smells expensive! It reminds me of boutique hotels or spa resorts that have a signature scents: fresh, herbal, and invigorating. I find that a lot of candles can get an overpowering sour citrus smell when they're lit and I was nervous that would be the case with this one, but it smells great even after hours of burning!
 


5. Calypso Clementine (single wick): This scent is also a new favorite of mine - it reminds me SO much of one of my favorite spring and summer perfumes, Guerlain Mandarine Basilic. It's the perfect fresh citrus that doesn't smell sour, with notes of clementine, neroli, and coastal woods.


6. Wild Rose & Suede: This smells like a perfume that I'm familiar with, but I can't put my finger on which one! It has notes of pink tea rose, soft suede and warm amber, and reminds me of those "your skin but better" fragrances. It has a gentle throw, so it's ideal to burn in smaller spaces like your bedroom or bathroom.


7. Greenhouse Fern: I got this one as a gift for my mom, but I'm considering getting another one for myself! It smells fresh and green, with notes of bergamot, violet leaves, and jasmine.


8. Palo Santo: This is one of my go-to home scents, I always have a few on hand! It's a wonderful warm, woodsy scent that's great to burn year round.


9. Sedona Sandstone: This is a lovely woodsy, slightly spicy scent. It has notes of patchouli, pink pepper, and rosewood. I don't often gravitate toward patchouli scents, but when it's present in moderation it's a really nice note!


10. Bergamot Waters: This is one of my most-repurchased candles from over the years. It's light and fresh and great to burn year-round. It smells similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume!

I hope you had a good weekend! Mine was pretty low-key - Kenny was out of town and the weather wasn't great so I just got some work done around the house and relaxed. I'm a little sleepy from the time change today, but SO looking forward to later sunsets as we get closer and closer to summertime! Kenny and I plan on going on walks this week after work and I cannot wait!

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:

No comments