Trending: Hot Orange


SHOP THE COLLAGE:


When the weather starts heating up, I always find myself gravitating to bright red/orange pieces. They add such a fun seasonal pop of color to an outfit, and it's the perfect way to rep summer without wearing a graphic tee or beach bag with a corny saying on it, haha. I compiled some of my favorite "hot orange" pieces to share with you for the upcoming seasons!

An easy and fun way to incorporate bright orange into your look is with cosmetics - if I get a wild hair, I'll put on some bright lipstick, and my favorite shade is Heat Wave by Nars - which happens to be 20% off right now! I've also been obsessed with bright orange nails this season, this shade is even better in person. 

These strappy sandals add the perfect pop of color to an otherwise understated outfit. For something more casual, I love these rubber slides for the beach! Speaking of the beach, this woven bag adds the perfect chic touch to your swim look, and it's a great size to carry your towel and other essentials. 

If you read my post on candy necklaces, know that my fixation is still STRONG. 😂 I love this orange one to top off an orange dress or top for a monochromatic look.

xoxx, Laura
This post contains commissionable links.

No comments