Linen Edit


Dress is from last year, this year's version here

Now that we are getting into warmer weather (or at least I hope we are - it's been in the 50's this week!) I've been seeing tons of great linen pieces popping up at my favorites retailers. Today I wanted to share my favorite affordable linen picks (most under $100) for the upcoming spring and summer seasons!


DRESSES


When it comes to easy throw-on-and-go dresses, you can't beat a little linen number - I picked up this one for the upcoming season and look forward to accessorizing it for a chic dressy-casual look. On the slightly dressier side, you can definitely wear a linen dress for a more casual wedding or dinner - I love this one for a summer event!


OTHER GOODIES


I have never seen linen shoes, but I fell in love with these mules as soon as I saw them! Speaking of accessories, you know my love for headbands and this linen one is definitely a must-add for my collection.

I hope you're having a great week! Mine has been BUSY at work - I got a promotion at the end of last summer and we just hired the replacement for my previous position (yay!) so I've been working on onboarding our new team member which has been great but a little time consuming! All good things though, and I look forward for what's to come - my 6-year anniversary at my job is next week, which is so crazy!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments