Check Yourself


I love a good matching set, although I don't own very many! I bought this one back during the COVID lockdown when I was tired of being cooped up inside and dreaming about cute workwear outfits I could wear once I was back in the office. I splurged on this set from J.Crew and I've worn the jacket and skirt separately, but never together until recently! My coworker told me I looked like Elle Woods, so I'll definitely be wearing it more often. 😂


As I mentioned, this set is old, so I went looking for some current gingham matching sets and found some adorable options! A good matching set is an easy way to look chic and elevated, and I got a ton of compliments when I wore this one out to dinner the other weekend.



These pink heeled sandals match the pink trim on my set perfectly - when I got them I didn't know how much wear I'd get out of them, but they're surprisingly versatile. They're a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit, and don't have to be matchy-matchy to complement a look!


I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I are headed up to Philadelphia for the Eras Tour (we're going to tomorrow's show!) and we're expecting great weather! I'm so relieved, I always get nervous for outdoor concerts, and Taylor Swift is definitely not a show we want dampened (literally and figuratively) by rainy weather!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments