10 Recent Amazon Picks

Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! Kenny and I are currently on our way back from Philadelphia from seeing the Taylor Swift yesterday - expect a trip recap later this week! Today I'm sharing some recent Amazon picks that I've been loving - I keep trying to unsubscribe from Prime but I just can't. 😂

      1. Square scarf: I mentioned this scarf in my April favorite post, it's such a great Hermès-look-for-less. It's  50x50", under $20, and comes in a bunch of different patterns.
      2. Side-cinch swimsuit: All of my favorite swimsuits are from Amazon, and this is my latest pick! It's SO much cuter in person, trust me. It's a pretty standard one piece, but has ties at each side that allow you to cinch it up and create the perfect high leg silhouette for your body.
      3. Whitening strips: My friend recommended these whitening strips to me and they're my favorite that I've used! I use them for a week at a time every few months and they do a great job without any sensitivity and cleaner ingredients than most white strips.
      4. Box cutter: This is the third or fourth one of these I've purchased - I got it for my friend after seeing her open a box with kitchen shears. 😂 It's the best box opener!
      5. Shoe horn: Owning a shoe horn makes me feel more adult. 😂 I got it to make it easier to get my Mini Uggs and tighter sneakers on.
      6. Bamboo huggie earrings: I've had my eye out for a pair of affordable, chic bamboo hoop earrings for like 4 years, and not only are these just what I was looking for, but they're only $10!
      7. Sweatshorts: I LIVE in sweatshorts in the summertime, and my white ones have been getting kind of dingy. I ordered this pair and they're lightweight and perfectly oversized!
      8. Pearl hoop earrings: I saw Amanda John style a beautiful pair of pearl hoop earrings and wanted a pair for myself so I got these and they're really nice - they're nice and stiff so you don't have to worry about accidentally bending them out of shape like some hoops tend to do.
      9. White cat eye sunglasses: My accessory idol, Julia Berolzheimer, has a pair of white sunglasses that she wears a lot and they look so chic with every outfit! I wanted to find a similar pair, so I picked these from my favorite sunglasses seller and I love them! They're polarized and look expensive but they're under $15 - they come in other colors too.
      10. Black cowboy boots: I'm loving cowboy boots being back in style! I have some concerts coming up this summer and I think they're the perfect shoe to wear to be comfy and cute. I got these affordable black ones and plan on styling them with a puff sleeve mini dress - they have really good reviews!


I hope you had a great weekend! I'm writing this post from the past (Friday) so I hope I had a good weekend too. 😂 I'm sure I did! I'm super grateful Kenny and I got tickets to the Taylor Swift concert, but we both wish she had come somewhere closer/nicer than Philly... We saw Dua Lipa in Philly last winter and HATED the city - and I haven't talked to one person since then who particularly likes it either, what's the deal? What are we missing?? If you're a Philly fan, let me know your recommendations and maybe our third trip will be the charm. 😂

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments