Trend Spotlight: Shearling-Lined Combat Boots

Heyyy! As you're reading this, I'm prepping to head to Vegas for a conference! I'm kinda nervous to be honest, I've never flown or traveled without Kenny or friends before! I'm sure it'll be an adventure though, you know what they say about Vegas...

One of my favorite fall and winter trends for the past few years has been shearling-lined combat boots. They're cute AND practical, and isn't that all a girl can ask for? I'm rounding up some of my favorites that are out this season at different prices points.


  1. Indigo Rd.: These are gorgeous, I love the bit of heel and I think the way the fur lines the outside of the tongue as well is a great touch. I wish they came in brown, but the blackout look is super bossy.
  2. Marc Fisher: If you like the natural leather look, then these are for you! They also come in brown, cognac, and gray suede.
  3. Bionica: Burgundy is a neutral to me, and I love the pop of red in the laces of these.
  4. Rebecca Minkoff: I love this gorgeous rusty brown, this style is a little more hipster to me if that's your szhuszh.
  5. Circus by Sam Edelman: These are some of my favorites! The patterned laces are so fun, and I'll take a bit of a heel over a flat any day.
  6. Time and Tru: These are a decent dupe for a J. Crew style that blew up last year. For $25 I'm sure the quality isn't amazing, but if you're just going for the look then these are a great option.
  7. Timberland: I never thought I'd see a day where I was 100% obsessed with a Timberland boot, but these are EVERYTHING. I've been eyeing them for a couple of years now, and this one may just be the year that Laura gets spotted wearing Timberlands.
  8. Timberland: Again... these are everything. Also again, I'll always choose a heel over a flat so I love that these have just enough of a heel to give you a little extra height while remaining comfortable.
  9. Dirty Laundry: Sometimes you just need a touch of blush, and I love the juxtaposition of the edgy boot style with the girly pink.

I hope you're having a good start to your week! I'll be back on Wednesday with an Aruba-related post you won't wanna miss.

xoxx, Laura




No comments