Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event - What I'm stocking up on and trying out

Happy Monday, baaabe! If you're an Ulta lover, then you already know that their 21 Days of Beauty Event began yesterday. Each day, a few products are on sale (just for that day!) online and in-store up to 50% off. They also have a ton of Hot Buys that will be on sale for the duration of the event. They're great products too, including lots of high-end bestsellers, not just junk they're trying to get off the shelves. These events ALWAYS get me because things are just such a good deal, and it's a great time to stock up on your faves, and try new things. Plus with their bomb return policy, you aren't stuck with anything you don't love. Today I'm sharing the products that I recommend getting during the sale, and some that I'm looking to try out. I also added the date that each product is on sale so that you don't miss it!


March 20th
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot: This has been a cult favorite eyeshadow base for years, and oddly enough I've never tried one. Setting your eyes before applying eye makeup is a must, and I'm always looking for something to make my makeup last the whole day.


March 21st
Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream - This is my mom's favorite skincare brand of the moment, so I'll likely grab one of these for her. Juice Beauty has a list of great credentials, including organic, vegan, and cruelty free, but it can be pricey, so it's good to try it during sales.

March 22nd
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion -  Another well-liked eyeshadow base; pick your poison on this one, it comes in several different varieties, including anti-aging and tinted.


March 23rd
ABH Brow Wiz - While I prefer brow powder over pencils, this one's worth a mention as a major bestseller.


March 25th
BareMinerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick - Lipsticks are probably my favorite type of product to test out, and I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nude. I've never tried this BareMinerals line before, so I'll snag a shade during the sale.

MAC Fix+ Scents - I've been wanting to try this for years, but since I only use setting sprays to dampen my eyeshadow brushes for shimmer shades, I couldn't justify the price tag. While I don't know how I feel about the "scent" aspect of this collection, I'm still willing to give it a go (coconut's
definitely the one for me).



March 26th
Ofra Cosmetics Highlighting Trio -  I'm really excited about this one, I've wanted to try out Ofra highlighters for years, and I love that a palette lets you try smaller versions of a few different shades. Plus with the sale, this palette remains at the same price point as my tried-and-true Sleek Makeup one.


March 28th
Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream - This is a ride-or-die lip gloss for me. It's especially great in the summer because the minty plumping sensation cools your lips. It's definitely thick and sticky, but that's fine by me because it gives the gloss lasting power, even through eating. I don't like the color selections in this line quite as much as Buxom's Lip Polish line, but it's still the same formula and quality. My favorite shade is Rose Julep. White Russian is the most popular shade based on what I've heard about it, and I'm looking to try Kir Royale or Sangria.


March 29th
Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette - I've never tried Tarte eyeshadow before, and this palette has gorgeous shades for summer, and the price point is amazing.

Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum - Another great Juice Beauty option.


March 31st
Urban Decay Single Eyeshadows - This is another ride-or-die product for me, but I only ever buy them on sale. I originally got one as a birthday gift and now I'm hooked, that's how they get you. My favorite shade is Midnight Cowboy, which I think also happens to be the most popular shade. I used one as a lid shade almost every day, and it lasted almost two years, so they're worth the money for sure.


That's it for me! Let me know if you have any bomb recs during the sale, I love trying things that other people love!

xoxx, Laura

No comments