Pre-Fall Wishlist

This post contains commissionable links.


As much of a summer girl as I am, I can't help but get excited for transitional fashion. Deep tones like burgundy, chocolate brown, and navy are my favorite to wear, so I always look forward to incorporating them more into my outfits as we get later into the year. Today I'm sharing what's currently on my wishlist for fall, including some pieces that I have already picked up and begun wearing.


I wear a lot of shirt dresses, and some of my favorite ones are from Walmart! I recently picked up this pleated mini and striped midi, both featuring a gorgeous Bordeaux shade. They are true to size and easy to style for the office, which is an important criterion for most clothing that I buy. 

How great is this bucket bag?! I've had it on my wishlist forever and Kenny got it for me for my birthday! I look forward to styling it this fall. I also got this small boat and tote as gift from my parents, which is SO cute! I was looking at getting the mini but I'm glad I went with the small because it's the perfect size - the mini would've been super tiny.


I love a lady jacket, and this denim one is a beautiful, elevated take on a classic denim jacket. Also in the denim category, I LOVE this western-style dress. I don't even think it would be too on the nose to pair it with cowboy boots

A couple of home things on my wishlist are these gorgeous (and affordable!) tortoiseshell glasses, and this homey candle that I smelled in a boutique and fell in love with.

I hope you have a great weekend! I don't have much planned - the weather is looking iffy so I'm planning on just relaxing. I'm working from home today, and then having a chill evening catching up on shows and having some wine sounds perfect!

xoxx, Laura

No comments