Nautical by Nature

This post contains commissionable links.

Dress (pre-loved listing) | Sandals (also here) | Similar bag



Happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a dress that I hunted for on the resale market for literally six years. 😂 YES, since 2018! I first saw this Tanya Taylor Briana dress on Krystal Schlegel back then and FINALLY found it in my size this spring on TheRealReal! I definitely get a thrill from hunting down pre-loved pieces when I'm looking for something that has been discontinued or want to find a good deal. I actually just realized when looking at these photos that my dress, one of my bracelets, and one of my necklaces are all from TheRealReal!

This post is going to sound like it's sponsored but it's not, I wish I had that much pull. 😂 TheRealReal is one of my go-to sources for hunting down preowned pieces, and I check it almost every day - I'm currently on the hunt for the Rhode Ella dress in the mushroom print! When I'm not looking for specific pieces, I like searching for general things like peridot which is my birthstone. I ADORE this Ippolita necklace and I've been eyeing it for over a year, but you can get especially good deals on unbranded fine jewelry.


Do I have anything new to say about these sandals or this bag? No, no I do not - y'all know these are major favorites of mine and have been for years!


I hope your week is going well! Mine has been busy but good - every evening I look forward to sitting out on my deck with my kitty and reading (or scrolling my phone... 😂 I just love sitting outside!) The weather has been VERY cool in Virginia  this week, which I know most people are loving! I actually prefer the hot hot summer like we've been having, but I know it can't last forever!

xoxx, Laura

No comments