Coastal Caftan

This post contains commissionable links.

Dress | Sandals | Similar bag

Happy Friday, beauties! I'm excited to share this showstopper of a dress with you today. 😍 As soon as I saw this dress on Blaire Eadie I knew I had to make it mine. You know I LOVE a seashell print, and since is STILL SUMMER (AHEM) I look forward to wearing this many more times! 


As far as sizing, I am usually a 2 in dresses but gambled and went with a 4 in this one because the 2 was sold out at the time that I ordered. The 4 feels great on, but it does look a TEENY bit less polished in the waist area. Not so much so that I was concerned about the fit, but I guess my point is that you could go with your true size or size up one for a bit more room. I definitely think my true size 2 would be less comfortable especially when sitting down. 

I don't think I have shared these sandals yet on the blog! They have elegant faux pearl straps and comfortable block heels. They're true to size, come in other colors, and are only $35. They'd be especially great for my brides out there!


I took these photos at my new favorite local winery, Chiswell! If you're local to Crozet you must visit - the views are phenomenal and the wine is excellent. My favorites that I've tried have been the Cabernet Sauvignon, the sparkling rosé, and the fully-oaked Chardonnay. 


I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I are headed to see my favorite band, The Maine, tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing them but my excitement is a little dampened because it's supposed to be super rainy, like flood warnings. I've gotten unintentionally caught in the rain too many times this summer (including absolutely DRENCHED TO THE BONE on a hike) so I hope to stay dry tonight! I'm packing an extra outfit to change into afterward just in case. 😂

xoxx, Laura

No comments