Cherry Bomb 🍒

This post contains commissionable links.


SHOP THE COLLAGE:


You can't deny the way a juicy cherry red shade makes an outfit pop! I always get compliments when I wear red, it's a standout color that always gets you noticed. I've been seeing an explosion great red pieces at my favorite retailers lately - it's definitely on trend right now, and is the perfect complement to all of the classic, neutral pieces that are also having a moment.

By this point you guys KNOW how much I love a cozy sweater - I own this one in ivory and black, and I absolutely LOVE the new red shade this season (it runs very large - size down unless you like it super oversized). I also adore this cardigan - the ribbed details and tortoiseshell buttons elevate it in just the right way.

Red cowboy boots are majorly on my wishlist. 😍 even though I know I would only wear them a handful of times throughout the year, I can't stop thinking about this pair! On the more practical side, I love these red loafer mules to add a pop of color to a white shirt and jeans.

On the accessories front, these under $60 sunglasses are so cute! They're akin to the super popular Celine Triomphe sunglasses, but I like the shape and shade of these more. I also ADORE this bow headband - I own it in black, but the red it's so perfect for the holiday season.

Last but not least, I've got to call out this $25 tennis skirt - I own it in white and purple, and the fit is SO nice. I'm in between an extra small and a small in the brand, but went with a small for a little extra length.

xoxx, Laura

No comments