June Favorites

This post contains commissionable links.


Happy July! June flew by in the blink of an eye, I can't believe it! I have some fun summer favorites from the past month to share, so let's get into them...

    1. Rubber footbed sandals: I have deemed these the best beach sandals - they're waterproof, practically weightless, and don't rub against the top of your foot like flip flips do, so it minimizes any abrasion from sand. Plus they're only $10!
    2. Double hoop earrings: I got these after seeing a similar pair from David Yurman and wanted a look for less. They're on sale for $12 and also come in silver.
    3. Nails: My two nail shades last month were Lisbon Wants Moor OPI (creamy blush pink) and My Chihuahua Bites (slightly muted red with a hint of orange). Both are favorites of mine that I get again and again!
    4. The Pepper Plant sauce: A podcast I listen to was raving about this stuff, so I had to try it! Kenny especially loves hot sauce, so I knew he'd enjoy trying it too. I've had it on eggs and burritos so far, it is super flavorful and not terribly spicy. 
    5. Popsicle Firecracker Liquid IV: I'm a big Liquid IV fan and I like trying new flavors when they come out. This one is one of my favorites now! If you're wondering, my other favorites are seaberry, strawberry lemonade, golden cherry, and lemon lime.
    6. NYX Buttermelt Blush: I saw a couple of ads for this and was sold because I've been in the market for a new blush, and I've been absolutely loving it! It's very pigmented and will last you forever. The swatch photos are very true to color - my favorite shade I've tried is "Butta Together" which is a light bubblegum pink and ideal for my fair skin tone. I originally tried "For the Butta" which was wonderful, but not the right color for me personally.
    7. COSRX snail cream: I got this moisturizer after seeing a ton of buzz about it, and I've been really liking it so far! It gives you that "glass skin" look and it's affordable, currently on sale for $11.25-$19.50 depending on the size.
    8. Mrs. Meyer's Tomato Vine hand soap: For my fellow tomato girls out there, this seasonal scent from Mrs. Meyer's is great! It's earthy and fresh at the same time. It also comes in a dish soap and multipurpose spray.
    9. Ankle socks: I've mentioned theses socks several times in the past, but had to call them out again because I get the most wear out of them during spring and summer and I recently bought a new pack. I like that they protect the inside of your sneakers from getting fake tan on them. 😂
    10. Seashell maxi dress: I had to purchase this dress as soon as I saw it - I cannot resist seashell print anything (re: this post)! It has a relaxed fit but I stuck with my usual size. It looks good loose or belted, I style it with this under $20 raffia belt which is a favorite of mine. The neckline is very low, but could be easily tacked up with a few stitches. I've also modified it with a little piece of wardrobe tape.
    11. Seashell caftan: I have not purchased anything from Lilly Pulitzer in years, but this GORGEOUS shell kaftan pulled me back in! The quality is as wonderful as I expect from Lilly, and I love that the neckline is zippered to offer a customizable look. I went one size up because my usual size was out of stock, and it still fits nicely - I actually probably wouldn't have wanted it to fit much smaller, even though it's designed to be more slim-fitting than your typical shift dress.
    12. Watching: Kenny and I have not had many shows we've been into lately! We started looking into older showed and settled on Entourage on Max and we've been loving it! The mid-2000's vibes are nostalgic, and it's crazy how many stars are in the show playing themselves. I also started Love Island UK before we left for the beach but haven't had much time to watch. I think I may switch to the US season because I've seen multiple people say this is the first time that the US season is actually better than UK!

I hope you're having a great start to the month! Any fun plans for the Fourth? The weather forecast is looking a little iffy here, but Kenny and are hoping to do a hike and a drive-in movie with some friends!

xoxx, Laura

No comments