Tomato Girl Summer

This post contains commissionable links.

Palm Noosa Noddy dress | Similar bag | Raffia heels | Necklace



I have a select few dresses in my wardrobe that qualify for "dress of my dreams" status, and as soon as I saw this one I knew it would make the cut. 😍 The cut is too good, but what really sold me on it is the botanical tomato print. I LOVE tomatoes, my favorite food is literally a tomato sandwich, so I am loving all of the cheeky tomato pieces I've been seeing lately


The dress of honor today is from a new-to-me Australian brand called Palm Noosa and their pieces are everything I love for summer. This is their "Noddy" style and while the tomato print is unfortunately sold out, they always have it available in several different beautiful custom prints. Every detail of this dress is perfection, from the linen material to the covered buttons to the matching belt.

This particular style has an oversized fit, I went with the Australian size 8 and I am normally a US size 2. It has plenty of extra room and I could have sized down to a 6, but I am perfectly happy with the 8. The ONLY critique I have of the dress is that the cinching at the wrists is very tight - it feels like you are wearing a too-tight hair tie around your wrists. I may try to stretch them out, and I think that worst case scenario I could have them loosened by a tailor.


This faux baroque pearl necklace has been a favorite piece this summer. It looks 100% real, I even had a jeweler compliment it and I did not correct her that it was faux. 😂



These raffia heeled sandals and raffia bag are two of my most worn accessories all summer long. The sandals are super comfortable and currently on sale and fully stocked! My bag is old but I always link this one as a similar option - I always get compliments on my raffia bags when I'm out and about!



I hope you're having a great week so far! Today is actually my Friday because my mom and I planned a last-minute long weekend trip that we're leaving on tomorrow. We're really looking forward to it - we've never done a trip just the two of us before so I'm excited to get to do whatever we want without any other input. 😂 I'll share all of the details next week after we get back!

xoxx, Laura

No comments