Coastal Cowgirl

This post contains commissionable links.

Dress (similar) | Belt | Hat (also here) | Similar seashell pendant and collar necklace
Today I am VERY excited to share an outfit with you that may be considered... my final form. 😂 I was seriously so happy in these photos in my favorite place on earth - Nags Head. 😍


This seashell dress was a must-have as soon as I saw it - I normally don't pay full price for things but I simply had to have it. I'm in my true size small, it runs roomy but I think it looks best in your true size. I added a belt to give it more of a silhouette, but I've also worn it loose. It has a very low neckline - I makeshift-altered it with a little piece of wardrobe tape and I may tack it with some thread in the future, but it's a great way to show off a pretty bralette in a casual setting too. If you like the print, I found this inexpensive option with a very similar vibe.


If you couldn't tell, this hat is my summer persona. 😂 I impulse-bought it but it's been such a staple this year! It makes me feel like Kenny Chesney. Even my husband has worn it on a handful of times - I think he wants one but won't admit it! 


Beach babes. 😍 Kenny wasn't a major beach person when we met, but luckily I've gotten him to love it. 


Sigh... I miss the beach... I have completely unconfirmed plans that I have run by NOBODY to go back to the beach for my 30th birthday next month, so if by some miracle I can make that happen then I'll be the happiest girl alive. 😂💕

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments