Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Recommendations

If you're a regular at Sephora, then you know that the VIB sale has been announced! This seasonal sale opens today for Rouge members, and next Thursday, May 2nd for everyone else. This is pretty much rewards members' only chance to snag some savings of all of the premium brands that Sephora stocks, so people tend to go ham, myself included! Today I'll be rounding up my Sephora favorites that I recommend grabbing while you can save some $$$.

Rouge Members: 20% off April 26 - May 6
VIB Members: 15% off May 2 - May 6
Beauty Insiders: 10% off May 2 - May 6

Alterna Caviar Shampoo and Conditioner: These are my favorite shampoo and conditioner of all time, but they're pricey, so I only stock up when they're on sale.

  1. Too Faced Peach Kiss Lipstick: "Sex on the Peach" is one of my very favorite nude shades! This formula is creamy, moisturizing, and smells like peach.


Perfume/Cologne: I won't make any recommendations here since everyone's tastes are different, but fragrances are another thing that I usually only get during a sale because they rarely go on sale, so it's great to be able to save on them.

Buxom Lip Gloss: Buxom's Lip Cream and Lip Polish are my favorite glosses on the market. My favorite shades are Celeste and Rose Julep.


MILK Kush Lip Glaze: This balm is a new favorite of mine. For $18, it's on the pricier end and a great sale buy.


Clinique Skincare Set: This is one of my favorite skincare regimens, it's for normal to oily skin types. I like to follow it with the Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator or Overnight Mask.


Peter Thomas Roth Masks: These masks are great, I like getting a value set because it saves money and allows you to try several different types. The Pumpkin Enzyme one smells AMAZING, and the 24K Gold one feels so bougie, and the Cucumber Gel one is so cooling and you can leave it on overnight.

St. Tropez Tanning Mousse: This is the first self-tanning mousse I ever used, and it's still my favorite! It's easy to use and has great color.

Urban Decay Single Eyeshadows: "Midnight Cowboy" is one of my favorite lid shades, but $20 for a single eyeshadow is a little ridic to me, so I only grab it on sale.


Are you grabbing anything during the sale? Let me know what you're after, I always love hearing others' recommendations!

On an unrelated note, have you listened to Taylor Swift's new song?! I think it's really fun and catchy, although a little corny with the spelling thing toward the end, haha. But I love her, and I LOVE Brendon Urie! He has one of the most unbelievable voices I've ever heard live.

I've also been jamming to the newest JoBro's song today, too! It's SUCH a good summer song that just puts me in the best mood!

Have a COOL day. 😎
xoxx, Laura

No comments