March Favorites

Happy April! It's a new month, so I'm rounding up my favorites from waaaay back in March. Favorites posts are some of my favorite posts to read, I love getting recommendations on what other people are obsessing over, and I like when they don't fall into a specific "category" (beauty, fashion, etc.) I also love tracking what I'M loving, and I've kept a "favorites" list on my phone long before my blog existed, so I'm going to try to have a favorites post each month. With all that being said, here's what I've been heart-ing in the month of March!



  1. La Croix Cerise Limón - Or "cherry lime" for the non-French of us out there. If you're a sparkling water lover, this is super good! It reminds me of a cherry Slurpee. And if you're not a sparkling water lover, then move on! I don't wanna hear about how gross you think it is!
  2. Milk Makeup KUSH Lip Glaze - 420 GLAZE IT! That's all I have to say....... No it's not, I have to sing the praises of this lip balm. I'm a lip balm snob, and there's only a few kinds that I truly love. I heard about this one from Kathleen Lights and it's now one of my absolute favorites! The "kush" part comes from hemp-derived sativa seed oil, which is one of the moisturizing ingredients in the balm. It's green but goes on clear, has a nice glossy sheen, but is super thick and moisturizing. It tastes and smells sweet and herbal, sort of similar to an herbal cough drop. The applicator is metal, so it feels cool when you put it on. I'm
  3. Lush Sleepy LotionI grabbed a container of this in Scottsdale because I didn't have a lotion small enough to fly with, and I love the smell! The actual moisturization it provides is nothing special and I feel like you have to use more than other lotions to get total coverage, but it gets the job done. It smells really relaxing with the lavender and tonka scent, and the smell now reminds me of our trip to Arizona, and I love that. Plus, you can't beat Lush's good ingredients and the fact that all of the products are homemade.
  4. True Lemon Packets - If you're trying to drink more water, these are a must! They're crystallized citrus packets with nothing bad thrown in, so you can add them to your water to make it taste better without having to keep fresh fruit around all the time. I keep them in my desk at work so they're super convenient. I have a venti sized reusable Starbucks cup that I drink from most days, and it's the perfect size to mix two different flavors of packets to ~customize~ my flavor. I had been getting the lemon version for a few years, but when I found this multi pack on Amazon I had to get it, because I didn't realize that they also made orange and grapefruit flavors! I think that they'd also be great for a cocktail on the go. Gin/vodka, tonic, packet, ...no one has to know what you're sippin' on.
  5. St. Germain - If you've read any of my recent cocktail recipes, then you know I'm having a major St. Germain moment! I think the flavor is so good and just enhances any drink. It's hard to describe, but it adds a fresh, botanical flavor that complements sweet flavors really well.
  6. Cold Podcast - Sydney Carver first turned me onto this poscast on Insta stories. I'm a newborn in the world of true crime podcasts and this one did not disappoint! It's SUCH a crazy story, and so much work and research went into the production of the podcast. I can't believe I hadn't heard about this case before!
  7. ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadows - These shadows are amazing, and for $5 you can't beat them. The shades I've been loving are "Ladybird" and "Muse." Ladybird is gorgeous as a glitter lid topper over your eyeshadow look, applied wet of course. I got Muse for free with a purchase at Ulta and it is a shade I never would've tried on my own, but I LOVE it! It applies best using your finger, I love it all in the crease blended out with a brush, with some black blended out in the outer V of your eye and something bright and shimmery on the lid. Easy peasy!
  8. Michael Kors Mercer Crossbody - This is a bag that I've wanted for YEARS. I think it's a good "look for less" version of the Celine nano luggage bag (one of my ultimate wishlist bags). They recently redid the Mercer crossbody slightly so I made sure to snag one of the old style, although the new one is just as good as far as shape, structure, and storage space. It's a great size for a crossbody,
  9.  @things.i.bought.and.liked - Not only is this girl hilarious, but she posts nothing BUT favorites! Like I've said, I love hearing about other peoples' faves, so her account is great for getting random recommendations from anything from food to luggage. Her captions crack me up, her dry sense of humor just reaches my soul. 
That's it from me for today! I hope I've inspired you with some of my faves, let me know if you have any good recs for me too. 😎

xoxx,
Laura

No comments