This post contains commissionable links.
Happy fall! If you ever get into a dinner recipe rut like I sometimes do, then hopefully this post can help provide some inspiration. I've been taking note of some of my favorite recipes that I've made lately, and they're all great contenders for your next cozy fall dinner.
 |
| image via Flavorful Life |
Sausage and White Bean Soup: This soup is SO flavorful and hearty. I've made it with vegan sausage and regular sausage and it's great both ways.
 |
| image via New York Times Cooking |
Chickpea noodle soup: This is the perfect vegetarian soup with the most delicious broth fortified with turmeric and nutritional yeast. I also highly recommend throwing in a parmesan rind. I also recommend Mrs. Millers egg noodles - they're the best and they maintain their texture after being stored in the fridge and reheated.
 |
| image via Home Sweet Farm Home |
Spaghetti Squash Bake: This recipe isn't pretty, but what it lacks in presentation it more than makes up for in flavor. I'm always looking for new ways to use spaghetti squash, and this casserole is delicious, packed with veggies, and a great dish to prep ahead of time if needed.
 |
| image via Hungry Happens |
Ground Beef and Cabbage Bake: If you love cabbage like me, this is another great veggie casserole option! It has lots of protein and great textures.
 |
| image via Sauce Fanatic |
Swedish Meatball Sauce: I was looking for a way to serve some premade meatballs and tried this sauce, and it's delicious! It comes together quickly so it's makes the perfect weeknight meal with store-bought meatballs and a veggie on the side.
 |
| image via Brocc Your Body |
Creamy Tomato Orzo: I've never made the meatball component of this recipe, but I've made the orzo part countless times! It's SO delicious, it reminds me of vodka pasta. I think next time I make it I'll make the meatballs too for the full effect.
 |
| image via The Defined Dish |
Sesame Chicken and Rice: My friend recommended this recipe to me and it's SOO good! It starts with seared chicken thighs that you mix with uncooked rice, seasonings, and broth, then finish in the oven. It is SO flavorful and makes great leftovers!
 |
| image via Pinterest |
Grinder Salad: I saw this sub-in-a-tub salad all over social media this summer and I knew I'd love it so I had to give it a try. It's a very flexible recipe that you tweak however you want. Many of the other versions I saw had more of a vinaigrette dressing, but I prefer this creamy version.
 |
| image via Dishing Out Health |
Tuscan Turkey and White Bean Skillet: This is a super yummy, filling meal - it's almost like soup with less broth. I love anything that you can wilt a bunch of kale into! I used ground chicken rather than turkey and it was great. I love having two protein sources from the meat and the beans.
 |
| image via Brocc Your Body |
Broccoli Cheddar Turkey Skillet: I made this recipe for the first time just last night and it's definitely a keeper! I subbed farro for the rice because I love the texture. I also added a can of white beans for extra protein. Delicious!
 |
| image via Kitchen Sanctuary |
Egg Fried Rice: My favorite part of fried rice is the egg, so this recipe called to me! It's my favorite fried rice recipe I've tried, and it'd be easy to add more veggies like peas and carrots or your protein of choice. This makes a great side dish or girl dinner!
What are you cooking this week? Let me know!
xoxx, Laura
No comments