Current Wish List

This post contains commissionable links.


While I'm still celebrating summer, I can't help myself from browsing fall pieces! The rich and earthy tones that saturate the shelves this time of year are right in line with my color palette, so they're especially fun to shop. I think the whole color analysis thing is a little silly, like don't we all know what colors look best on us? And even so, I believe in wearing whatever color makes you happy. Do I look best in yellow? No! But I'm still going to wear it when I want to becasue I like it. 


Lots of brown on this wish list, huh? I may just have to do a roundup of brown pieces soon. I love chocolate brown in the fall! I recently got this dress on major sale and it's so flattering and a great transition piece! I also ordered this cardigan and it's an INCREDIBLE dupe for the Tuckernuck version, plus it's a nice quality cotton blend.

You all know how much I love all things seashell! When I saw the print on this dress, I saved it immediately. 

I saw Sydney Carver share these pants and I just love the way she styled them! They're a great 3-season piece.

I loves the colors in this dress, and I think it'd look great with this belt to give it some shape and some matching boots.

I've been looking for a good pinafore dress to wear to work with a button down or turtleneck layered underneath, and this looks like a great option. It'd pair well with boots or flats. 

My bestie is getting married next summer and I'm already eyeing dresses to wear! I love this one in the burgundy hue, and the way it flows is so beautiful. And HOW fabulous is this one?? It's pricey but I'm thinking I could probably rent it...


Two thinks I love are martinis and skeletons, so it's a no-brainer that I'd love this sweatshirt! It's a cute non-costume Halloween outfit. 


I hope you're having a great week! We've been having excellent weather in between some crazy storms. I'm hoping for a nice weekend but it's looking a little dicey. I can't believe college football is back and NFL starts tonight!


xoxx, Laura

No comments