Late Summer Blooms

This post contains commissionable links.


Happy Monday! By now, you know I am someone who celebrates summer til the very last day. I welcome fall when it comes... and that's WHEN it comes. 😂 We still have a couple weeks of summer to enjoy, and boy am I enjoying it! 


One of my favorite things about living in Virginia is all of the great wineries! I've spent many a Saturday afternoon at wineries nearby, these photos were taken at Veritas. I had never been there before and it was beautiful there, but crowded! I'm not a fan of the packed winery vibe, there are plenty of lesser-visited wineries with incredible wine where you don't have to wait forever to order or fight for a seat.


How great is this dress?? I rarely buy pieces that aren't office-appropriate but I had to make an exception for this beautiful hydrangea print. Then I got to thinking, I could layer this sweater or a denim jacket over it for the office, so it's a win-win.


My dress is no longer available, but I'm linking a bunch of pre-loved options below. I am a major fan of online "thrifting" and the thrill of the hunt when it comes to finding preowned pieces for a great price. 




I hope you had a great weekend! We went to the JMU game which was a blowout... I started feeling bad for the other team! On Sunday I went to my family reunion with my parents and it was such a nice day. I spent the rest of the day in a food coma watching the new Secret Lives of Mormon Wives season while Kenny watched football. 

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments