Extra Dirty 🍸

This post contains commissionable links.


As fall tones begin creeping into wardrobes here on the East Coast, one that I keep seeing again and again is dirty olive green. Whether you're a dirty martini aficionado like me or just like the idea of one,   then you'll definitely enjoy incorporating this shade into your cool-weather wardrobe.


These flats were the piece that inspired this entire post. I bought them in chocolate brown, but I was mesmerized by the moss green shade. It reminds me exactly of olive brine! Another pair of shoes I love are these sneakers - I have them in three colors already, otherwise the olive shade would definitely be on my wish list! 

I have loved seeing Longchamp bags come back in style over the past couple of years. They were THE it bag when I started college in 2013, I'm sure a lot of you remember! I still have a tote that is my go-to for flights, and I also adore this small pouch bag. It fits my phone, card holder, mirror, and lip products. Speaking of go-tos, the L.L.Bean boat and tote bags are essentials for me! I use the XL zip-top one as a beach bag and a weekender, and I use the small one as my everyday purse most days. I love the antique olive color! 

Swaters are a shopping weakness of mine - I have a hard time resisting a cozy mock neck. I also ADORE this cardigan, it'd look great over the shoulders or layered over a white tee with a bunch of necklaces. Maybe even this necklace. 😎

I LOVE a pair of fun jacquard pants for the office, especially during transitional seasons. These are just gorgeous! I also love this more casual satin pair, I've been seeing styles like this all over lately and I think they're fall's perfect answer to summer's classic linen pants. 

I am a big fan of the fringe scarf trend I've been seeing lately, how pretty is this one??

I have a couple of weddings on the horizon, so I'm always on the lookout for great occassion dresses. How beautiful is this one?? Under $100 too! I've also had my eye on this one, which comes in a bunch of colors.  

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm headed out of town to see one of my lifelong best friends and I'm so excited! Sunday I have tentative plans to go to a conceert, although I'd also love to have a cozy night in so I'll be happy either way. 

xoxx, Laura

No comments