Pink Houndstooth Sweater

This post contains commissionable links.
 
Sweater (also here, here) | Similar jeans | Sneakers (also here, here, here) | Bag



Happy Valentine's Day! I just had to share this adorable pink and red cardigan in honor of the day. I wanted this sweater last year and was able to snag it on major sale a few weeks ago! It's available in a ton of different color combos here. It has a boxy, relaxed fit - I'm in my true size small, but you could size down for a closer fit.




I've talked about these sneakers many times - they're my favorite non-athletic sneakers and I have three pairs now! They're true to size and very comfortable, the only con I have to mention is that they have no arch support, so you may want to add an insole. I wore my new pair walking ALL around Tampa on my recent vacation and didn't have any issues with them. I've heard people complain that the edge of the tongue cuts into the front of their leg, but I haven't had that issue (however, I do wear socks that are tall enough to protect my skin from the edge of the tongue).


Good white jeans are so hard to find, I've gone through a JOURNEY over the years to find pairs that work for me (especially ones that are not see through!) The pair I'm wearing in these photos are old from H&M, but I recently got a pair of these which are very similar, and like them just as much. They're thick, slightly stretchy, and true to size.


How cute is this Hermès Mini Kelly look for less?? Is it practical? Absolutely not. 😂 But it DOES fit my iPhone in its chunky case, so it's not completely useless. It's under $50 and real leather, plus it comes in a few other colors. This is the "grey" shade, but it's a true taupe in person.



Any fun plans this evening? Kenny and I have reservations at one of our favorite local restaurants which is typically just a breakfast/lunch spot, but are opening for dinner for Valentine's Day and I'm so excited to see how it is! I think we're going to get a drink beforehand too, there's a new wine bar that I've been wanting to try out, so we might go there. Cheers!

SHOP THE POST:

No comments