Bow Edit 🎀

This post contains commissionable links.

Sweater (also here, here, similar version) | Turtleneck (similar) | Skirt | Tights | Boots (also here) | Bag | Headband


Girly girls, this is our moment! It feels like everything is topped with bow these days, and I cannot get enough. Today I'm sharing how I styled this perfect sparkly bow embellished cardigan as part of an all-black ensemble. BUT I couldn't stop there - scroll to the bottom of the post for a roundup of some of my current favorite bow-embellished pieces, including some absolutely fabulous wedding guest dresses.


This cardigan
from my one of my favorite sweater brands is too good, and it also comes in gray! I have it layered over top of a turtleneck for some extra coverage - the neckline is more of a V when worn by itself. Linking it below from a few different retailers, plus a similar option.




As promised, here are some of my favorite girly bow picks available now! I love having something fun to wear at this weird time of year where it's still cold but I'm looking to mix up my winter wardrobe.  


CLOTHING 

I LOVE tie-neck dress for a chic office outfit option - it comes in several colors! For something more casual, this bow-bodice top would be so cute for a concert or a bachelorette party!


ACCESSORIES

Bow headbands are too cute - I have this one and love it, and I also found an amazing look-for-less option for this pricey one. I also love bow earrings for a pop of feminine flair - this pair is on my wishlist.


WEDDING GUEST DRESSES

I don't have any weddings in the near future, but if I did I would have to wear this dress! I also adore this one for a cocktail option.


I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I didn't do too much because I had an annoying cold! I haven't been sick in forever, so I'm hoping my immune system is back and better than ever after. 😂 Kenny and I were able to get in a date night Saturday before he went out of town, and that is always the highlight of my week!

I know I was fairly absent on the blog last week, I didn't mean to be! I have a bunch of fun posts coming up including my Cozumel/Tampa trip recap coming later this week. I'll see you then!
 
xoxx, Laura
 

SHOP THE POST:

No comments