Favorite Amazon Jewelry

This post contains commissionable links.


As much as I love fine jewelry, I purchase affordable pieces much more often. Many of my inexpensive jewelry pieces are from Amazon, and I've had a lot of misses, so I wanted to share the pieces that are great for everyday and look much more expensive than they are - all of these finds are $20 or less!

One thing I look for in affordable jewelry when it's gold is that the gold is a light, warm tone rather than yellow or brassy. Plated pieces that are too yellow instantly look cheap, and in contrast, pieces with the right tone look much more expensive than they are. All of the gold pieces included in this post pass my test!



    1. Gold huggies: Starting off simple with these simple gold huggies - I wear these on a weekly basis, I have two piercings in each ear and these pair well with most of my other gold earrings, real or not. They look very angular and square in the photos, but they look more "normal" in person.
    2. Pavé huggies: I wore these exclusively for a few YEARS! They're beautiful pavé huggies, and I've purchased them a few different times in silver and gold - they also come in rose gold.
    3. Small bamboo hoops: I love these little hoops, especially for summertime. They're a little more fun than plain gold hoops, but still simple and good for everyday wear. They're a little larger than huggies, but still that that "clicker" style.
    4. Heart charm hoops: These little hoops are too cute! I've been wearing them a lot lately, they're weightless and super comfortable.
    5. Sparkle chain detail hoops: Omg these hoops are SO fun and remind me of expensive brands like Maria Tash. They're small but make a statement, and they're super lightweight and come in yellow gold, rose gold, and silver.
    6. Flat-back studs: These dainty studs feature two tiny stones (they also come in several other styles!) and pack just the right amount of sparkle - they pair really nicely with the chain detail hoops above! I have them in both silver and gold. The screw-on flat backs take a minute to get used to, but they're very comfortable on, especially while laying down.
    7. Star-detail threaders: These are so fun for the holidays! They're lightweight and delicate but the perfect elegant statement piece.
    8. Herringbone chain: This adjustable chain is perfect for layering, and the perfect tone of gold to pair with real and plated gold pieces. It lays flat and is the perfect everyday staple.
    9. Freshwater pearl necklace: This is a gorgeous, simple pearl necklace, especially for the price! It's adjustable and perfect for layering, but also looks great on its own.
    10. Colorful beaded necklace: I LOVE this necklace for a fun pop of color, especially in the summertime! It layers well with other necklaces, and is also just as cute on its own. It comes in several different varieties and would look really nice stacked with one or two of the other ones, the one I have is the "colorful" colorway.
    11. Claw ring: I only have one ring on my list, but it's a great simple one for stacking and looks almost identical to a Ring Concierge one that's almost $450. I have the plain one which comes in silver and gold, and there's also a pavé version in each color. 
       

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was low key but super fun. On Friday, I ran a bunch of errands and then made pho for dinner which was delicious. On Saturday, I traveled two hours round trip to go to Trader Joe's because I haven't been since the spring and I was in the mood for a haul! After that, I met up with my parents and we drove around and looked at Christmas lights for a long time, which was so fun and festive! Yesterday I had a good old-fashioned Sunday reset and got the house all clean and organized for the new week.

xoxx, Laura

No comments