Faux Leather Midi Skirt Winter

This post contains commissionable links.

Sweater (under $30, comes in 21 colors!) | Similar skirt (more linked below)
Boots (also here) | Headband | Similar coin necklace | Heart necklace


Happy day-after-Christmas! I have one final holiday look to share that I didn't get up in time for Christmas, but is certainly one that can be worn throughout the rest of winter! I'm thinking of wearing it again tomorrow with a black sweater to dinner with friends. My favorite tucking turtleneck is this one - I have it in a few colors and it's thin and perfect for layering! It comes in 21 different colors and is currently on sale for under $25.


I bought this faux leather midi skirt on a whim and then kind of regretted it, but when I first wore it I was glad I kept it! It feels so sexy and chic, and will also work for the office. Mine is from Hollister, and this one is the most similar to it and on sale for $40. Linking several more options below!



Once again, I am wearing my favorite knee high black boots! I like them because they fit slim to your calves so they're sleek and elongate your legs with the block heels and pointed toes. They're true to size, the only downside of them to me is that they're faux leather, so they wear out a lot faster than they would if they were genuine leather.

 
I know it's hard to see my necklaces, but this heart initial necklace has been a recent favorite of mine! It has a small paperclip chain that makes it stand out from my other gold necklaces, and it's a bit longer in length which makes it perfect for layering - I have it on the longest length of the 2" extender in these photos and my other necklace I'm wearing with it is 16".



I wore this outfit to a local Christmas bar date with Kenny and it was so much fun! It's our second year trying a holiday pop-up bar and it's so fun being all up in the middle of all of the decorations! Our reservations were early so we ended up having this back area to ourselves most of the time which was so nice.



While we were there, I got what might have been my favorite cocktail I've ever had! it was called the heatmiser and had gin, blood orange, chili, ramazzotti rosato, and orange juice. It tasted like the freshest most delicious orange juice you've ever had, but had a spicy heat afterwards that was so lovely! I would love to be able to recreate it one day!

 


I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas and have a great end to the year! Mine was very busy but very fun, I am always so grateful that my family all lives close so all of our festivities are just a quick car ride away. As for after Christmas, this is always the weirdest week of the year, isn't it? 😂 I've pretty much been a degenerate all day - it's gloomy and rainy out and I slept in super late and snuggled with Roxy, and then Kenny and I watched some funny interviews on YouTube. Now I have some pastina soup simmering on the stove and I'm excited to try it, it's a recipe I've never tried before and I think it will be the perfect comfort dinner for a dreary evening!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments