August Eyelet

Similar dress (also here) | Raffia platforms (also here, here) | Similar woven bag | Candy necklaces


Happy Monday, my friends! Apologies for my hiatus last week, I was off doing mysterious things. Kidding, I was just busy - I fully intended to have posts up but could not get my act together! Actually I COULD have, but I chose to read outside on my deck after work instead. 😜 I'm sure you can't hate me for that!


Anyway, today I'm back to share an outfit that's been a go-to for me this summer: throw-on dress, raffia sandals, and my beloved candy necklaces (I'm wearing the aquamarine quartz and turquoise in these photos, and I also recently got the green aventurine one which is just as beautiful!)



My eyelet dress is from J.Crew from a few years ago, so I rounded up a few similar options to share. My favorite is this one, which is currently on sale!




These raffia platform sandals are so fab, and surprisingly comfortable! I always feel a little imposing in platforms, but that's always overshadowed by how glam I feel, so it's a win. 😂


I hope you had a great weekend! I had a very lovely one, I had some pre-birthday celebrations that were so much fun! On Saturday Kenny, my mom and I went to a new-to-me winery (Septenary in Greenville for my Virginians!) and friend Sydney met us there! I LOVED the winery - the scenery was gorgeous, it wasn't crazy packed like a lot of the local wineries tend to get, and the service was lovely, you get seated and served at your table. My mom and I split a flight - the white wines were our favorite, which surprised me because I usually prefer red. When Sydney got there, we split a bottle of their sparkling Chardonnay which was really nice! After the winery, we met my dad at Kenny's and my favorite restaurant in Charlottesville, Vivace! We got a table on the terrace and it was so nice. I was especially glad to get to hang out with Syd because we hadn't seen each other since last fall!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments