Trend Spotlight: Block Print

Dress | Belt | Shoes (also here) | Similar bag | Necklaces


Happy Fridayyy! I hope you've had a great week! Today I'm sharing an outfit I wore on a hot Saturday recently that features one of my favorite southern summer trends - block print!


I can never have enough sundresses, and I've been partial to block print dresses in recent years. The colorful patterns are feminine, fun, and unique, and they always turn the heads of fellow fashionistas! Block print pieces can get expensive, but you know I'm more of a bargain shopper so you'll be happy to know that this one is under $45! It's true to size, lightweight, and super comfortable - perfect for a hot August afternoon! It comes with a tie belt made from the same material as the dress, but for this look I replaced it with one of my favorite raffia belts.



In addition to the dress I'm wearing, I wanted to share some of my other favorite block print picks this season. Many of them are affordable finds well under $100, and a handful are from pricier brands that I can't help but covet.



I LOVE this shop I found on Etsy for affordable, high quality block print dresses. I have this one, which also comes in blue. They ship from India, but mine took just a week or so to arrive. 

I discovered the Bella Tu brand last summer and I love their shirt dresses - this one has been a favorite of mine this season. The Sue Sartor flounce dresses landed a spot on my wishlist this year - it's hard to pick a favorite, but I'm loving this one currently!



Last, a snap from pre-dinner drinks (and gnocchi! 😂) It was SO hot this day, so we took refuge in this basement wine bar that's definitely going to be a regular spot for us - it was cool and a little swanky!

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm headed up to Maryland with my family today to visit my great uncle, I haven't been up his way in several years. My family went without me a few years ago and I was so bummed! He's the coolest guy, he reminds me a lot of my granddad since they were brothers, although they lives two very different lives. It'll be a short trip but it should be a good time - it's the first time Kenny's going with us so I'm excited for him to see everything!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments