Summer 2023 Disposables

Happy weekend! Today I'm sharing photos from my disposable camera I recently got developed! Most of these pictures are from our beach trip back in June, but I had a few more exposures left after that so there are some bonus shots. 😎 I scanned these to my phone from my printer so they're not the best quality, but let's face it - they weren't the best quality to begin with. 😂 But that's what makes them so much fun!


First beach day! Starting off strong with the crops. 😂 It's so funny going back to a disposable camera when you're used to phones and digital cameras!


My dad and brother on their first fishing session of many. A man from a family nearby got mad that they were fishing when there was PLENTY of space for his family to spread out and swim nowhere near their lines. I think he got humbled pretty quickly when he saw how many people fish on the beach in Nags Head. 😂


Sunset! Don't we look great? 😂


Sunday night at the Fish Heads pier bar! This was on Father's Day - we went with my parents to have some drinks and watch music. It's crazy how dark this one is because it was still relatively light out!


Sunrise fishing on Monday morning! This is probably my favorite photo from the bunch. 😍


Football tossin' on the beach. This was before my brother nailed Kenny in the face and morale plummeted. 😂


Goombay's bound for dinner in our summeriest of outfits!


Morale was back up at this point. 😂


Cloudy morning walking on the beach!


I LOVED this piece made of beach grass - the guy working on it had just finished when we came across it and I had to take a photo!


Rainy afternoon at Oregon Inlet! We saw some nice fish and I was overdressed for the occasion, as I prefer to be. 😂


Got my homemade Key lime pie from Austin Fish Company. 😍


Rummy, dummy!


The first day of summer up in Duck! The morning was rainy so we shopped around.


Wine and beach walking with my mom on my favorite day of the year - this was one of the highlights of my week. 😍


Had to rock my nautical sweatshirt for the first day of summer - "mysteries of the sea." I saw it at a boutique in Charleston a few years ago and didn't get it, then I scoured the internet for like a year until I found one. 😂


Same day, new outfit. 😂 Kenny and I put our names on the wait list at Tortuga's Lie and then walked the beach while we waited on the rest of the family.


SHAMUS OF MANTEO! 😍 Kenny and I had seen him the last three years we were at the beach, so we went looking for him after our sunset sail on Thursday evening and found him almost immediately right near where we first met him.


My brother and his girlfriend soaking up some sun after a few rainy days in a row. We got rained out that morning...


...But ended up with a GORGEOUS afternoon beach day! 😍


Friday night at Fish Heads again! It was raining like crazy, but we still had a good time.


The good times continued to roll with karaoke back at the house. 😂


One last sunrise at the beach! SO bittersweet, but it's nice to get an early start and have plenty of time to get everything packed up.


Saying one last goodbye to the beach!


Back home in the Valley. 😍 Picking flowers with my mom!


Dinner at Kenny's and my FAVORITE date spot. 😍 They have the BEST dirty martinis and white pizza!


Last but not least, blueberry picking with the family!

xoxx, Laura

No comments