Recent Amazon Buys

 

Happy Fridayyy! Today I'm sharing some of my recent Amazon buys, some of which you might recognize as repurchases that I've already recommended!

    1. Fanny pack: I've been looking for a little bag to wear on walks or to places like amusement parks, and I saw this Lululemon dupe on sale for like $9 on Prime day so I snagged it! I haven't used it yet, but it has great reviews and I appreciate the little pockets inside.
    2. Candle: I ordered this candle because it was on sale and my favorite blogger Sydney Carver said it's her favorite fall candle! It's definitely really nice, but I have less expensive candles that I like just as much.
    3. Bug Bite Thing: As someone who gets a ton of mosquito bites but refuses to wear bug spray, this is a lifesaver! I had gotten one a few years ago but couldn't find it this summer, so I purchased a new one. It's basically a little suction tube that you use to suck out the poison that makes bug bites itch. You can also use it on other kinds of stings, but I've only ever used it on mosquito bites.
    4. Mini bag: This is a total look for less for the Hermès mini Kelly under $60! The quality is wonderful (real leather!) and apparently it suits most venue bag size requirements. I got the gray which is more of a taupe in person, but they have a few more colors now - I wish they'd have had the black when I ordered mine!
    5. Striped shirt dress: This is my latest purchase - I haven't worn it yet but I love a good shirt dress and I thought the red and white stripe was so fun! I was looking at a similar dress from Lake that was almost $150, so I was glad to find this affordable option.
    6. Noodles: I re-ordered a couple of my favorite instant noodles to eat for lunch at work or a quick easy dinner. These are microwavable, and these are spicy and I love the texture of the noodles!
    7. Sunglasses: Kenny is a chronic sunglasses loser, but luckily he's pretty receptive to wearing whatever styles I pick for him. 😂 I got these for him before our beach trip and I love them, but I think he may have already lost them...
    8. The Hotel Nantucket: I read my first Elin Hilderbrand book in June and I was excited to start my next one! I ended up with The Hotel Nantucket, which I didn't realize was her most recent release! I always buy my books used from Amazon, which is a cool option that I'm glad they offer! I think I only paid like $1.75 for this one.
    9. Necklace: I saw Things I Bought And Liked recommend this necklace and ordered it IMMEDIATELY - I thought it would be so fun for summer and the beach and I was right! I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it and it's surprisingly versatile.
    10. Miniverse Food: These are SO cool, especially if you're a lover of miniatures like I am. They're mystery kits that you open and they contain all of the ingredients to make a tiny (inedible) food or drink, but the best part is that all of the ingredients are packaged like they would be if they were edible (berries in a little clamshell, a TEASPOON of resin "juice" in a tiny bottle with a real screw top, tiny plastic ice in a bag with the world's smallest bag tie... SO cute!) Each one is different, but they give you instructions on how to make each thing depending on what you get.
    11. Smocked midi dress: This is my favorite dress I've ever gotten from Amazon, I've had it in four different colors over the years. It's super comfortable and true to size, and I always get compliments on it!


I hope you have fun this weekend! It's supposed to be the hottest weekend of the year so far where I live, so I'm sure Kenny and I will spend a lot of time doing things inside. 😂 I would like to go to the river though, so we may do that on Sunday!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

 
This post contains commissionable links.

No comments