Eyelet Edit



Nothing beats a nice eyelet piece in the summer when you want something effortlessly stylish and fun. I perused some of my favorite retailers to pull together my favorite eyelet picks for the season to share!


Y'all know I love shirt dresses, and eyelet shirt dresses definitely qualify. I love this one that's currently on sale for less than $20 and comes in three colors! Another thing I love? HEADBANDS - I get lots of wear out of my eyelet headbands in the summertime (I'm wearing one as I type this!) How fun is this matching set?? I've never seen anything like it and I would love to take it completely over the top with a maximalist necklace stack.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Kenny and I saw Barbie on Friday night and it was so much fun - I loved the outfits and the sets, and I laughed out loud several times (I also teared up a few times, which I was not expecting!) The showing we went to was packed, and it was so much fun to see a theater of people super excited for a movie, especially with everyone decked out in fun pink outfits! I haven't seen Oppenheimer yet and frankly didn't have any interest in it before, but I've heard great things about it so we may have to see that one next!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments