2023 Nordstrom Anniverary Sale Picks

 


Along with many other bloggers, I have scoured the pages of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and selected all of my favorite pieces to share! I grouped things out by category so they're easier to browse, and you can also see all of my picks over on my LTK page.

As of today 7/13 the sale is open to all Nordstrom cardholders. It officially opens to the public on 7/17, but some people get early access on 7/15 so if you have a Nordy Club account, log in and it will tell you which date you're able to shop if you're not already!



There are so many beautiful dress options, I always gravitate to ones that I could wear to work but would also enjoy wearing outside of the office.



I wear the heck out of sweater dresses during the colder months, I think I would get the most wear out of this one from my favorite sweater brand!



Sweaters are my vice!! I've sworn not to buy any pullover sweaters in the sale this year, but IF I DID I would have to go with this contrast-stitched one. I also LOVE this cashmere mock neck. Free People sweaters are always bestsellers and I own and recommend several of them from sales past. I also have this sweater from a couple of years ago and it's soft, stretchy, and lightweight. 



I have such a hard time resisting sweaters in the sale! This brown cardigan is at the top of my wishlist.



There is a variety of great workwear tops in the sale this year, but the less practical side of me wants this gorgeous Farm Rio eyelet blouse.



I'm impressed with the blazer selection this year! I love this jacket - not really a blazer but you can style it in the same way as you would a blazer. 



I don't purchase new jeans very often because I don't get that much wear out of them (I'm more of a dress/skirt girl!), but there are several GREAT under $100 options available this year! This pair would have to be my top pick.



This skirt caught my eye immediately! I envision wearing it to the office with a slim-fitting turtleneck and knee high black boots.



I'm not really a shacket girl, but I know a lot of you are and I do think they're cute so I picked out some faves! This sage green one is really pretty and a great "new neutral."



I always love the bootie options in the sale - I have and love this pair, I get tons of compliments on them! I also have to mention my short Hunter boots - I wear them mostly in the summer in dirt/mud type scenarios rather than as rain boots and they're so handy.



I wear heeled knee-high boots almost every day in the fall and winter. These chocolate brown ones are calling my name! 




Mule loafers have become a workwear staple for me in the last year - I love this pointed-toe pair



I love a good block heel pump for the office - this pair and this pair are my top picks! 




While the NSale focuses heavily on fall fashion it is still VERY MUCH summer and sandal season! I was impressed to see these popular Loeffler Randall sandals on sale. I also LOVE these rich brown platform sandals.



Great loungewear picks this year -I'm partial to Nike and I love this sweatshirt and these sweatshorts!
 



Two of my very favorite sneakers are included in the sale this year - Nike Air Max 90's and Adidas Swift Runs.



Pajamas are always a hit in the NSale, I'm interested to try these because people always rave about the brand!



I don't own any Barefoot Dreams pieces, but I am eyeing this pajama set!



Ugg slippers are my favorite!



I don't wear my moto jackets very often, but when I do I'm always glad to have them in my wardrobe! I recommend starting with an affordable faux leather option like this one.



I always feel so confident in a nice structured coat, and a classic camel coat is an absolute staple.



I LOVE wearing a statement coat in the winter - it's such a wardrobe power move. My favorite is this dark tweed one!



Trench coats are so classic, there's something so metropolitan about them to me! There are a TON of options on sale this year, more than I remember from years past.



If you're in the market for new outerwear for the upcoming fall and winter seasons, it's great to be able to find high-quality pieces on sale.



Quilted coats are so classic East Coast prep - I just love this belted one!



I love a good fringe wrap/poncho in the fall - my top pick is this one because it's reversible so it's like getting two in one!



Hats are always bestsellers in the sale! I love this one for fall, and this straw hat is so chic to wear now during summer.



I didn't see as many sunglasses that I loved in this sale than in years past, but I was impressed to see these bestselling Celine frames, as well as one of my personal favorite styles from Le Specs!



Some solid handbag picks this year! I love my Longchamp tote and this cute mini one is on my wishlist.



I LOVE perusing all of the pretty jewelry each sale! I highly recommend this candy necklace - I don't have that specific one but I get a ton of wear out of the ones I do have.




Several of my go-to beauty products are available in the sale this year! My top picks are this shampoo and conditioner, this lip balm, and this lipstick set.



Fragrance sets are always a great deal - I'm eyeing this Tory Burch travel set because I've been wanting to try the scents included in it.



I've been looking for a new jewelry box and I think this one is so pretty! I also highly recommend a Dutch oven if you don't already have one - you'll use it weekly in the fall and winter!

Happy shopping! And if you're a non-cardholder like me, may the odds be ever in your favor. 😂

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments