Everyday Silver Jewelry Favorites

This post contains commissionable links. 

Flat chains | Dainty curb chain | Similar initial pendant

Heart ring | Hexagon ring


I love when style elements that are really just classics start to trend - I've been noticing a lot of that this season, from leopard print to cowboy boots to Bordeaux red. One of my favorite "trends" that I've been seeing lately is silver jewelry. I know most women gravitate toward either silver/white gold or yellow gold, and I've always been a silver girl! I consider myself lucky because silver jewelry is so much more affordable than gold. 😂

In light of silver having a moment, I wanted to share some of my favorite everyday silver jewelry pieces, along with some of my favorite places to shop for silver pieces (and jewelry in general!) 

My favorite jewelry is from the vintage and Estate markets - you can get great prices on high quality, one-of-a-kind fine jewelry when shopping pre-loved! If you're local to the Weyers Cave, VA area, Rocky's Gold and Silver is where a lot of my favorite jewelry is from. They have an eBay store, but you can get the the best stuff (and the best deals) in-store. Their selection is extremely broad, and their inventory is in a constant state of turnover so you can always find something new. One thing they always have is a WIDE variety of necklace chains - any shape, any size, any length, you can always find anything you're looking for! 

For online pre-loved pieces (not just silver) I love shopping The Real Real. They have new pieces every single day and I'm constantly finding unique pieces to add to my wish list. I especially love shopping non-branded pieces there because you can get even better deals on fine pieces that don't have a designer associated with them. 

Etsy is great for shopping both vintage and new pieces. My favorite sterling silver shop is Don925 - I've mentioned them several times on the blog before, their signet rings (pictured above) are my favorite, but all of their jewelry is extremely heavy and high quality. 

Some affordable brands I like to shop are Argento Vivo and Sterling Forever. They're available online, but you can find much better deals in-store at discount stores like T.J.Maxx and Nordstrom.

Lastly, I wanted to highlight Pavoi and Heart Made of Gold, both of which are Amazon shops that have been reliable for good silver jewelry finds. There is a TON of great silver jewelry on Amazon, so if you're into the thrill of the hunt like I do, then the site is your oyster!


I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I are headed to Busch Gardens with some friends tomorrow, and the weather is supposed to be perfect so I'm extra excited! As I've gotten older rollercoasters have started to freak me out, but not enough to stop riding them apparently. 😂

xoxx, Laura

No comments