Styling Sequined Pants



So sorry for my unexpected absence last week! I fully intended on having this post and Wednesday's upcoming post up last week, but I got super busy! I am finally back this week with a super fun AND comfy sparkly look that's perfect for all of your holiday gatherings. I plan on wearing a variation of this for Christmas - maybe with a red sweater for something even more festive!


These sequined pants are super comfortable - they have an elastic waist and they're lined so you're not itching from the sequins or stitching. I have some sequined leggings that I've worn in years past, but I think I like these pants even more now!


These rhinestone embellished heels are my favorites to wear around the holidays. Mine are no longer available, but this pair is similar and just as beautiful. They come in a bunch of colors and two different heel height options.


Last but not least, I had to mention these adorable rhinestone bow earrings! Mine are a little different because they're from last year, but they're the prettiest sparkly feminine touch. I tend to only wear these around the holidays, but I need to wear them more all year! One other thing I only wear around the holidays - red lipstick. 😂 This is "Russian Red" from MAC!

I hope you have a great week!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments