Classic Christmas Outfit


 
Happy weekend!! I hope you had a great week. With Christmas fast approaching, I had to share one of my favorite festive outfits! The focal point of this ensemble is my red and black skirt - it's old from J.Crew, but this one is similar and just as cute! I also found this similar option that's a bit longer, so it's perfect to wear to work. 


You can't see my earrings very well, but they are too dang cute and currently on sale for under $20! I've been wearing them all the time lately, and I look forward to accessorizing with them all winter long - I wear a lot more black in the winter and they're the perfect accessory for a dark outfit.


As usual, I'm wearing my favorite black boots! They're often on sale around this time of year - they're 40% off right now on this site.


I wear a lot of layering turtlenecks this time of year, and two of my favorites are this one and this one. They're both affordable and come in a bunch of colors!


I hope you have a great weekend! Let me know if you want me to add anything to Santa's mailbox for you. 😉


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments