Holiday Glam

Holiday party season is upon us, and I'm looking forward to wearing all things glitzy! Today I'm sharing all of my favorite glamorous, glittery pieces - there are too many great things, so I'm breaking things down into categories as I often do. Let's get the party outfits started!


DRESSES

My sequin dresses don't get out much, but GOSH I have so much fun wearing them! The one I wore on New Year's Eve last year and plan to wear again this year is similar to this one - I love the long sleeves and flattering hemline. Dresses with tie belts are some of my favorites, this one is so girly and fun and comes in four festive colors.


GOWNS

YES we have TWO dress categories today - there are too many gorgeous sequined dresses for me to narrow it down. If you have an occasion to wear a floor length sparkly dress to, then I'm jealous. If it were me, I'd go with this one. I almost bought a sequined dress for my senior prom and I still swoon at the thought...


TOPS

Don't you just die over this sparkly blazer?? I linked several stunning options above. For something on the more subtle side, I just got this sparkly bow detail cardigan - it adds the perfect pop of sparkle when you don't want to go full disco ball.


PANTS & SKIRTS

I think my favorite way to wear sequins is on a skirt or pair of pants. It's over the top without being OVER the top. I recently got these pants (styled post coming soon!) and they're comfortable on top of being gorgeous! I also got this skirt and I haven't worn it yet, but I look forward to styling it with a chunky cream sweater for a cozy-glam look.


ACCESSORIES

Sparkly accessories are my absolute fave because they're easy to wear year-round. These shoes are similar to the ones I'm wearing in the photo above - under $70 and come in tons of colors! I also LOVE these bow earrings - I have a similar pair from last year and they're so fun to wear year-round since they're not holiday specific. This headband makes such a statement - I have a similar one I paid a lot more for, but this one is just as pretty!


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments