November Favorites


Just like that, we're in the last month of the year! I was almost done wrapping up this post before I realized that I had titled it "December Favorites" instead of November, so... shows you where my head's at. 😂 Anyway, let me tell you about my NOVEMBER favorites!

    1. Ellis Brooklyn Apres: This is such a great winter fragrance - I've been wearing it a lot lately! The notes are juniper berries, bourbon, and cedarwood. Cedarwood is the most prominent note in my opinion, but overall it's a great unisex woodsy scent for cold weather.
    2. Star threader earrings: These threader earrings are so gorgeous for the holidays, and look expensive when they're really only $15. I like these better than most threader earrings because they have a loop where they'll sit in your ear so that you don't have to adjust them.
    3. Snowdrop hand soap: This stuff smells amazing, I fell in love with it last year and it sold out, so I stocked up on a few bottles for my mom and myself early this season. The scent of it is very woodsy and fresh - it reminds me a bit of the Apres perfume. I'd honestly wear this fragrance as a perfume, too! There are other Mrs. Meyers products in the snowdrop scent that I'm sure are amazing too, but I've only used the hand soap so far.
    4. Plaid headband: I always get ads for a children's Burberry headband and it's so dang cute I wanted one for myself. I found this one on Etsy that's identical and like 1/10th of the price! You can also get 10% off with code THANKYOU10.
    5. Faux leather leggings: I mention these every winter, and they are still favorites this year! They technically aren't faux leather, but the material has a leather look. They're true to size and SO stretchy and comfy while still providing compression and support.
    6. Physicians Formula lip gloss: I saw TIBAL mention that this is a good dupe for the $29 Pat McGrath lip gloss, and I am a SUCKER for glittery lip gloss so I had to try it. The "clear" shade is actually sparkly and I love it. The smell of it is the same as the Too Faced Lip Injection gloss so I am guessing that they contain a similar plumping ingredient, but I don't get the same burning sensation with this one as with other plumping glosses.
    7. Meowy Christmas mug: I love Target's seasonal mugs! They're only $5 and super cute. I have one from last holiday season and this year's feels nicer quality - I noticed this with their fall mugs too.
    8. Stylus: This was a random purchase, but I've been loving using this stylus on my phone! It has different tips on each end, and extra tips of each kind in case they get lost or worn out.
    9. Velvet bow earrings: As soon as I saw these earrings, I had to have them! I'm wearing them as I type this, actually! They're super cute and lightweight, and add the perfect girly accent to a black outfit.
    10. Urban Decay Vice lipstick in "Backtalk": This is one of my favorite lip shades. I had lost my last tube and finally replaced it during the Sephora sale! It's a perfect cool-toned nudie-pink. 
    11. Watching: Several new shows on my radar this month! Kenny and I watched Midnight Mass on Netflix which isn't new, but we had started it last year and never finished it, so we restarted it this past month. It's a spooky thriller and the way that the story wraps up is a bit MUCH, but it's still a good watch! Also on Netflix, I binged the final season of Dead to Me, which was surprisingly emotional! It ended well though, I'm glad they didn't drag it out until it wasn't good anymore. Last thing on Netflix we've watched this month was Pepsi, Where's my Jet? which is a super interesting documentary about an apparent loophole in a prize promotion Pepsi ran in the 90's - we loved this one! On HBO Max, Kenny and I are currently loving the new season of White Lotus - that's been one of our favorite shows over the past few years! I've also been keeping up with the new season of  Sex Lives of College Girls, which is a fun lighthearted watch.


I hope you have a great weekend! I decorated for Christmas on Sunday, and Kenny and I have some fun holiday stuff planned for the weekend, so we've got plenty of holiday spirit going on!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments