Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Pieces I Have and Love

Happy Monday! Oh you didn't know? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is ON AND POPPIN. (And yes I know you already knew, it's impossible to avoid on Instagram rn.) With all of the overhyped pieces out there right now that began selling out on the very first day of cardholder access, I thought I'd share the pieces that are in the sale this year that I personally own, love, recommend, and would repurchase.

Some of them have sold out, but they do tend to come back in stock intermittently as returns process, and there are *sometimes* restocks for popular items. I do not have a Nordstrom card, so I always shop public access (starting July 19th this year), and I still tend to have pretty good luck finding things that have sold out. 

Not all of these are the exact pieces that I own, but those that aren't are darn near identical, so I'm including them anyway. I included examples of myself wearing the pieces for all of those I had photos of!


Lace cami: These quickly became a wardrobe staple last year, and they're SO cute. Very lingerie chic without being too scandalous if that's not the look you're going for. They're delicate so you have to wash them gently and steam them often, but they're great for tucking into skirts now and layering in fall. Definitely worth getting in a couple of neutral shades.


Free People Softly Structured Knit Tunic: I LUSTED over this sweater last fall and finally sprung for one in the rust color. I cannot recommend it enough! It's a perfectly oversized classic turtleneck for fall and winter. Make sure you size down, Free People tops run very large. I sized down one size to an XS and it's still perfectly oversized, just like on the model. I'd definitely get another this year, HOWEVER if you can't score it in the sale, keep checking Nordstrom and other retailers for it because it will go back on sale later in the season. The only downside is that it does pill, so be sure to treat it gently.


Free People South Side Thermal: Thermal pieces have been having their moment the past couple of years (we've all seen the UO Jojo and the Socialite henley), and for good reason. I think they're a great comfy casual piece for the transitional season that beats a basic tee.


Topshop Sweater: I don't own this particular sweater, but I have an H&M one in lavender that's almost identical that I love (and still in stock starting at just $9 in certain colors if you're interested).


ASTR lace dress: This is such a great occasion dress; I bought one in white after Kenny and I got engaged for wedding festivities, and I wore it when we went on our cruise last October as well. White is not available in the sale, but it is available in EIGHT other options, all of which are beautiful!


Longline cardigan: Extra long cardigans are a wardrobe staple. At $45, I definitely think you could get a better deal for one at Old Navy or Target, but if you love this one, you can't go wrong with it.


Moto jacket: If you think a moto jacket isn't for you, I encourage you to give one a try anyway! I got one for Christmas about eight years ago and it hasn't left my closet since. It's really easy to style, no matter what your style! There are several different textures and neutral colors out there in abundance every season at every price point.


Leather mini skirt: One of my most-worn skirts is my leather mini skirt. I haven't seen anyone talking about this one in particular in the sale, but it has slimming biker shorts underneath to make sure that you're looking SNATCHED in your badass skirt.


Paperbag pants: These are a workwear staple in my opinion, you can't go wrong with any neutral color.


Black pointed leather booties: Last year I got the Nine West Argyle booties that are extremely similar to these, and they may be my favorite booties of all time. They're super sleek and sexy, and I get a ton of compliments on them!


Leopard mules: Leopard mules were one of the first things to sell out in the sale last year, and while I didn't score one of those pairs, I got another pair of Steve Madden ones that I just love. They're a fun way to feature leopard in your outfit without going overboard, and great way to bring attention to your shoes without killing your feet in heels.


Brown suede booties: I got a pair of Sam Edelman boots almost identical to these from a couple of years ago, and they're such a classic pair. The shade of brown is pretty unique from the other taupey shades out there right now, but they still match basically everything. Plus, the block heels are the move if you have to be on your feet in them for long periods of time.


Short Hunter boots: I got a pair of these for my birthday last year, and they're the best, especially for the summer. I think they're much easier to style than the traditional tall version. My mom has a pair of the chelsea style, and she loves hers too!



Pave hoop earrings: These are a super fun take on your average hoop, I love how they catch the light. They're not sterling silver (which I think they should be for the price), but they're rhodium plated which is the next best thing.



Quay aviators: Quay is a great brand for trendy sunglasses that are good quality at a decent price point. I love the fade and you can't beat a classic aviator. They also have this other similar style available.


Felt hat: I thought I'd feel silly in a hat like this, but I got one last year (peep my avatar) and it's such a fun way to add to a fall outfit. I love the flat brim, the felt texture, and the ribbon detail.
Alterna Caviar shampoo and conditioner: This is my holy grail shampoo and conditioner, and I only ever buy it when it's on sale because it's so expensive. I've never used the leave-in conditioner that comes with the set, but it has good reviews.

This is going to be a Nordstrom sale-filled week on the blog, so if that's not your thing, be sure to come back next week for some cool outfits, recipes, and a fun DIY post I have planned. 

I hope you had a great weekend!

xoxx, Laura

No comments